1706 Corrosion Inhibitor
A water-based formula used to prevent rusting of ferrous surfaces. It functions as a corrosion inhibitor for both indoor long-term storage of metal parts and for circulating water systems.
Circulating Water Systems
Indoor Metal Storage
- High quality, cost-effective corrosion protection with dilution rates up to 25:1
- Forms a slightly soft film to protect even after repeat handling
- In many cases 1706 has been able to eliminate the need for a light duty cleaner
- Demonstrates great success in a variety of circulating water systems across a broad spectrum of grinding media, including micro-fine silica and alumina
- 5 gallon pails
- 55 gallon drums
- 275 gallon recyclable totes
Walker formulates oil, water and solvent based corrosion inhibitors to prevent rust and oxidation in circulating water systems and metal storage.