A premium quality, completely synthetic lubricant/coolant formulated for superior machinability with most ferrous and non-ferrous metals. High lubricity characteristics facilitate maximum feed rates to maintain production at consistently high levels. Used as a replacement for many medium to heavy-duty soluble oils, 3937 Bio-Form offers the additional benefits of lower toxicity, reduced misting, and extended sump life.
- Superior finish and extended wheel life in high speed grinding operations
- Unaffected by hard water conditions and is highly resistant to biological and oxidative destruction
- Contains a supplemental corrosion inhibitor and lubricity package
- Does not contain nitrites, phenolic compounds, halogens, sulfur or mineral oils
- Supplied as a concentrated product (dilution 15:1 as a starting point)
- 5 gallon pails
- 55 gallon drums
- 275 gallon recyclable totes
Walker produces a precision line of lubricants, coolants, grinding and cutting oils for metal, glass, ceramics and heavy duty machining operations.