A premium quality, completely synthetic lubricant/coolant formulated for superior machinability in a variety of metalworking operations. Compatible with most ferrous metals with superior finish and extended wheel life in high speed grinding operations. Used as a replacement for many medium to heavy-duty soluble oils, 3942 offers the additional benefits of lower toxicity, reduced misting, and extended sump life.
- Superior cleaning and flushing properties unaffected by hard water conditions
- Contains supplemental corrosion inhibitor package to maximize performance
- Highly resistant to biological and oxidative destruction
- Does not contain nitrites, phenolic compounds, halogens, sulfur or mineral oils
- 5 gallon pails
- 55 gallon drums
- 275 gallon recyclable totes
Walker produces a precision line of lubricants, coolants, grinding and cutting oils for metal, glass, ceramics and heavy duty machining operations.