4966 Semi-Synthetic Coolant
4966 Semi-Synthetic Coolant is formulated for use in medium to heavy duty machining operations. It combines all the lubricating properties of a straight oil product with the operational benefits of a synthetic format. 4966 is a clean-running coolant, which features high visibility of the machined piece.
Heavy-Duty Machining Operations
- Use for ferrous and non-ferrous metals, including carbon/cast steel, cast/malleable grey iron, stainless steel, high alloy steel, titanium, and aluminum
- Use for grinding, sawing, turning, shaping, milling, drilling (including deep hole drilling), boring, form tapping and roll tapping
- Efficient flushing properties to facilitate cleanliness of machine and parts
- Imparts corrosion resistance and is used as a corrosion inhibitor for both ferrous and non- ferrous materials
- Non staining and non-corrosive over a broad spectrum of aluminum alloys
- 5 gallon pails
- 55 gallon drums
- 275 gallon recyclable totes
Walker produces a precision line of lubricants, coolants, grinding and cutting oils for metal, glass, ceramics and heavy duty machining operations.