A water-based emulsion formulated to provide a protective barrier resistant to the damaging effects of water and water vapor. It is suitable for application to solid wood, including fresh-cut timber and dimensional lumber of all hardwood and softwood species.
- Cost effective, provides high solids protection of your valuable wood commodities for an ultra-low applied cost
- Prevents end checking
- Controls moisture loss
- Water-based, non-hazardous formula promotes health and safety as well as easy cleanup and disposal of wastes
- Can be applied using conventional, airless or air-assisted airless spray equipment; brush, roller and dipping application also acceptable
- Easy use and cleanup; soap and water cleanup until dry
- Does not contain, nor is it manufactured using ozone-depleting substances as listed under Section 611 of the Clean Air Act
- Does not contain any chemicals regulated under SARA Title III reporting requirements or under California Proposition 65
- 5 gallon pails
- 55 gallon drums
- 275 gallon totes
Walker Emulsions provides expertise in developing coatings for OSB panels, lumber edges/ends, dimensional lumber, tongue and groove products, solid wood, timber, laminated beams, engineered wood substrates and composite wood/board products.