CL-Free Machining Fluid
CL-Free Machining Fluid is a light-colored, chlorine free, extra heavy duty straight oil base fluid designed for the most severe operations on stainless steel, ferrous alloys, and all difficult-to-machine metals. CL- Free Machining Fluid contains a blend of premium extreme pressure and lubricity additives carried in a high quality HVI base oil. A calcium sulfonate extreme pressure additive is synergistic with an active sulfur to provide outstanding performance.
Rust and Oxidization Prevention
- Our most functional additive package for straight oil fluid
- Performs as an effective rust/corrosion inhibitor
- Contains phosphorous anti-wear additives to lengthen tool life
- Fatty lubricity additives insure a smooth surface finish
- Low odor, good visibility, long shelf life
- 5 gallon pails
- 55 gallon drums
- 275 gallon recyclable totes
Walker formulates oil, water and solvent based corrosion inhibitors to prevent rust and oxidation in circulating water systems and metal storage.