Defoamer – Bleach Plant Application
A water-based defoamer designed specifically for bleach plant applications. The absence of EBS wax reduces the incidence of dirt problems found in many products of this type.
Bleach Plant Applications
- FDA - Compliant with the following:
- 21 CFR 176.170 Components of paper & paperboard in contact w/aqueous & fatty food
- 21 CFR 176.180 Components of paper and paperboard in contact with dry food.
- 21 CFR 176.210 Defoaming agents used in the manufacture of paper and paperboard
- The oil used in the manufacturing process is certified non-carcinogenic. Additionally this oil is guaranteed by the manufacturer to contain less than 10 ppb dibenzo furan and less than 10 ppb dibenzo dioxin. Typical results show dioxing levels not to be detectable.
- 55 gallon drums
- 275 gallon totes
- Bulk tank trucks
Walker Emulsions high performance defoamers, felt cleaners, and custom formulated process additives are designed for a variety of applications in the pulp & paper industry.