End stripe is a high performance water based marking coating for wood products. Formulated to impart identifying marks to wood and wood related substrates. Can be applied directly and over other protective coatings. Available in white and black. Custom colours available.
Wood Related Substrates
- Excellent opacity and cling for clean, crisp identifying marks
- Carefully controlled to protect against running or voids
- Can be applied over damp wood or coating
- Formulated to minimize buildup to allow for easy cleanup using hot soapy water
- Non-hazardous for worker and environmental safety
- This product does not contain, nor are they manufactured using ozone-depleting substance as listed under section 611 of the Clean Air Act
- This product does not contain any chemicals regulated under SARA Title III reporting requirements or under California proposition 65.
- 5 gallon pails
- 55 gallon drums
- 275 gallon totes
Walker provides a wide variety of inks and stains to the woodworking industry including grade stamp inks, wood stain for treated lumber, nail line concentrates, and disappearing inks. Customized products and colours are available to meet individual customer needs.