Endseal is a premium water-base coating for the ends of dimensional lumber. It is formulated to provide a protective barrier resistant to the damaging effects of water and water vapor. Formulated with a proprietary blend of polymers and waxes, this product deposits a coating with the toughness and elastomeric qualities of acrylic latex and the water shedding ability of a wax. Available in red, green and blue. Available with fungicide.
- Formulated to impart a bright, opaque colour to wood products, providing both a visual statement and protection for your valuable wood commodities
- Provides moisture barrier film that is tough, elastic and water-shedding that stops differential expansion/contraction of wood
- Protects against end check, split, swell
- Non-hazardous format is safe for employees
- Water base provides easy cleanup and disposal. Cleanup with hot soapy water, requiring no harsh solvents or caustics
- Compatible with many different air spray systems, spray guns, and nozzle assemblies
- This product does not contain, nor are they manufactured using ozone-depleting substance as listed under section 611 of the Clean Air Act
- This product does not contain any chemicals regulated under SARA Title III reporting requirements or under California proposition 65
- 5 gallon pails
- 55 gallon drums
- 275 gallon totes
Walker Emulsions provides expertise in developing coatings for OSB panels, lumber edges/ends, dimensional lumber, tongue and groove products, solid wood, timber, laminated beams, engineered wood substrates and composite wood/board products.