The oil-based stamp inks are appropriate for use over substrates with significant water/moisture content, where immediate drying is not required. Available in blue, red or green. Custom colours available.
Wood Related Substrates
- Can be applied over other coatings such as sealers or primers
- Ready-to-use format
- Can be applied using a variety of standard mechanical devices, including stamp, spray, brush, or roller
- Easy to use - exhibits excellent handling properties to provide a superior finished appearance with minimal application effort
- Fast dry time
- Highly concentrated format affords versatility to accommodate your need for tint shade intensity, assuring quality and consistency for your operation
- This product does not contain any chemicals regulated under SARA Title III reporting requirements and do not contain, nor is it manufactured using ozone-depleting substances as defined in Section 611 of the Clean Air Act or California Proposition 65
- This product is not considered a hazardous waste under current RCRA regulation
- 6 x 1 gallon cases
- 5 gallon pails
- 55 gallon drums
Walker provides a wide variety of inks and stains to the woodworking industry including grade stamp inks, wood stain for treated lumber, nail line concentrates, and disappearing inks. Customized products and colours are available to meet individual customer needs.