A water-based paint formulated to impart company logos and/or other identifying marks to solid and engineered wood and wood-related substrates. Available in Black, Green and High Hiding White. Custom colors available.
Engineered Wood Substrates
Wood Related Substrates
- Can be applied over other protective coatings such as endseal or edge seal paints
- Ready-to-use format
- Can be applied using a variety of standard mechanical devices, including stamp, spray, brush, or roller
- Excellent opacity and cling; formulated with generous levels of high quality pigments to ensure complete coverage of substrate or base coat color
- Viscosity and rheological properties are carefully controlled to protect against running or voids, resulting in outstanding readability and overall package appearance.
- Can be applied over damp wood or still wet coating. You don't have to wait for primers or sealers to dry, because coating can be applied over incompletely dried paints, as well as damp wood surfaces
- Formulated to minimize buildup of stencils and to allow easy cleanup of all hard surfaces using hot, soapy water
- The water-based, non-hazardous format promotes health and safety as well as easy cleanup and disposal of wastes
- This product does not contain, nor it is manufactured using ozone-depleting substances as listed under Section 611 of the Clean Air Act
- This product does not contain any chemicals regulated under SARA Title III reporting requirements or under California Proposition 65
- 5 gallon pails
- 55 gallon drums
- 275 gallon totes
Specializing in millwork primers, maintenance paints and graffiti paint, Walker Emulsions primers and paints are formulated for optimal coverage and durability.