4920 Grinding Fluid
A completely synthetic metalworking fluid designed for high speed grinding. This fluid is safe for ferrous metals and has also proven particularly effective in the grinding of ceramics.
- Promotes swarf settling, tramp oil separation, and extended wheel life
- Maintains resistance to foaming when diluted
- Designed for long-lasting microbiological protection without the use of formaldehyde
- Formulated for long-term clean running with reduced misting
- Does not contain nitrates, phenolic compounds, sulfur, or mineral oils
- 5 gallon pails
- 55 gallon drums
- 275 gallon recyclable totes
Walker produces a precision line of lubricants, coolants, grinding and cutting oils for metal, glass, ceramics and heavy duty machining operations.