4929 Grinding Fluid
4929 Grinding Fluid is a completely synthetic coolant designed for high speed grinding of ferrous metals. The synthetic format of 4929 Grinding Fluid, in replacement of many heavy-duty soluble oils, offers the additional benefits of lower toxicity, greater workplace visibility, and extended sump life.
- Superior cleaning and flushing properties to extend wheel life
- Resists corrosion of both parts and machine, even on cast iron
- Resists foaming and misting
- Leaves a non-sticky and non-crystalline residue that easily dissolves
- 5 gallon pails
- 55 gallon drums
- 275 gallon recyclable totes
Walker produces a precision line of lubricants, coolants, grinding and cutting oils for metal, glass, ceramics and heavy duty machining operations.