7919 Anti-Mist Additive
A unique chemical supplement designed to eliminate or reduce the misting and aerosoling of aqueous metalworking fluids. 7919 contains an ultra-high molecular weight synthetic polymer, which alters the flow properties of the metalworking fluid.
- General purpose agent in most aqueous metalworking fluids whether they are soluble oils, semi-synthetic or synthetic
- Contributes to the overall lubricity of metalworking fluid
- Economical and easy to use
- Dilution is between 0.1% and 1.0% of the total system volume
- 5 gallon pails
- 55 gallon drums
- 275 gallon recyclable totes
Walker’s metal working and defoamer additives are suitable for use in various industrial manufacturing processes.