A high performance clear acrylic latex sealer designed for use by primary and secondary wood products manufacturers to provide initial protection of various wood and composite wood products. It provides short term protection from the manufacture point to the installation point and is recoatable with standard latex or oil-based coatings. Care should be given to avoid direct exposure from rain and moisture. Available with Fungicide.
Composite Wood Products
- Reduces edge swell/end checking
- Versatile - works well with all industry standard application equipment (conventional, airless or air-assisted sprayers)
- Easy to use and cleanup; soap and water cleanup until dry
- This product is not considered a hazardous waste under current RCRA regulations
- Does not contain, nor is it manufactured using ozone-depleting substances as listed under Section 611 of the Clean Air Act
- 5 gallon pails
- 55 gallon drums
- 275 gallon totes
Walker Emulsions provides expertise in developing coatings for OSB panels, lumber edges/ends, dimensional lumber, tongue and groove products, solid wood, timber, laminated beams, engineered wood substrates and composite wood/board products.