Defoamer - Silicone (Oil-Free)
Water-based silicone emulsion designed for use in brown stock and effluent defoaming. It is based on high molecular weight silicones and contains no mineral oil or ethylene (bis) stearamide wax (EBS wax). This combination of ingredients has proven to be an effective antifoam which can reduce or eliminate dirt problems caused by mineral oil or EBS wax.
- Oil-free silicone base formulation eliminates deleterious effects on the quality of pulp & paper
- Certified to contain non-detectable levels of dibenzodioxin and dibenzofuran precursors
- Specially formulated to deliver high performance with no EBS wax, eliminating deposit problems
- Enhances drainage characteristics for notably cleaner pulp
- Produced with a carefully controlled viscosity to ensure general ease of handling
- FDA - Compliant with the following:
- 21 CFR 176.170 Components of paper & paperboard in contact w/aqueous & fatty food
- 21 CFR 176.180 Components of paper and paperboard in contact with dry food
- 21 CFR 176.210 Defoaming agents used in the manufacture of paper and paperboard
- Does not contain, nor is it manufactured using ozone-depleting substances as listed under Section 611 of the Clean Air Act
- 55 gallon drums
- 275 gallon totes
- Bulk tank trucks
Walker Emulsions high performance defoamers, felt cleaners, and custom formulated process additives are designed for a variety of applications in the pulp & paper industry.