Wood Stain Concentrates (Premium/High Solids)
Water-based stain coatings formulated for use on all kinds of wood substrates. These products are particularly effective for imparting color to fungicidally-treated lumber. Formulated to optimize adhesion, durability, dry time and application parameters with the environmental and safety characteristic of non-solvent coatings. Available in red, blue or purple. Custom colors available.
Engineered Wood Substrates
Fungicidally Treated Lumber
Wood Related Substrates
- Compatible with contemporary treatments, including ACQ, CCA and borates
- Suitable for application using conventional spray, brush or roller or via a simple dip tank operation
- Easy to use; excellent handling properties to provide a superior finished appearance with minimal application effort
- Cleanup of splatters and spills requires no harsh solvents or caustics, and is easily accomplished with warm, soapy water
- Highly concentrated format affords versatility to accommodate your need for tint shade intensity.
- Water-Base for worker and environmental safety
- No hazardous air pollutants (HAP’s) and a low level of volatile organic solvents (VOC’s) eliminate the need for special storage areas and personal protection devices, while promoting health and safety in the workplace and excellent environmental stewardship
- This product does not contain, nor are they manufactured using ozone-depleting substances as listed under Section 611 of the Clean Air Act.
- This product does not contain any chemicals regulated under SARA Title III reporting requirements or under California Proposition 65
- 6 x 1 gallon jug
- 5 gallon pails
- 55 gallon drums
Walker provides a wide variety of inks and stains to the woodworking industry including grade stamp inks, wood stain for treated lumber, nail line concentrates, and disappearing inks. Customized products and colours are available to meet individual customer needs.